ELECTRONIC POSTER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
General Information Electronic posters should be submitted and presented in PDF or .PPTX format.
• Language: All electronic poster presentations must be in English.
• Advertising: Advertising of products is prohibited. Please make sure that your presentation provides objective information based on scientific methods generally accepted in the medical community, and is free of commercial bias.
• Patient anonymity: Kindly make sure that no patient names, hospital ID numbers, or any other information allowing the identification of a patient appear in your presentation material. Patient anonymity must be ensured at all times.
• Copyright reserved material: It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that any part of the poster (figures, tables, images, etc.) is free of any third party right and/or cited correctly. Structure of the Poster Remember, the aim of your presentation is to convey to the viewer the essence of your topic in a relatively compact format.
• Text: Text should be well structured, concise, and to the point; presenting only enough data to support your conclusions. Key facts should be highlighted.
• Colours: Colours should be used sparingly. Choose colour combinations that make your text easy to read (preferably dark background – light fonts; avoid red and green).
• Content: If you wish to direct the viewer to further work, please insert a hyperlink in your poster to allow access to further information. Use bullets, numbering as well as graphics, tables and images.
• Format: Electronic posters will be accepted either in PDF (*.pdf) format or as PowerPoint (.pptx) slide.
- Posters should be prepared and sent in 9:16, Portrait, 200 DPI
- Title should call attention
- Word count of about 300 to 800
- Includes your name and institutional affiliation and contact information
- Includes acknowledgments and references at the end of the poster
- Text is readable, clear and to the point, use headlines
- Use of bullets, numbering, colors and design elements are allowed
- Effective use of graphics, tables and images
- The maximum file size per poster should be 500 MB.
You will receive a link in your email where you will be able to upload your e-poster.
We ask for your kind understanding that posters sent by email will not be registered in the system and will be considered as not submitted.
It is the responsibility of the poster presenters to ensure the timely upload of their poster presentation according to these guidelines.
DURING THE CONGRESS
Poster session will be held in the Hall next to Room C on the 1st Level.
Friday, May 26 from 10:45-12:15.
All posters will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee Jury (scientific content, presentation quality and visual material content).
Poster authors are advised to be present at the Poster display to give a 3 minutes short poster presentation followed by 2 minutes discussion.
The Best Poster will be awarded during the Gala event by Latvian Ultrasound Society with the Prize of 200 euros.
All scientific and educational exhibits will be displayed in electronic poster format and registrants will be able to view them onsite in the congress centre on separate TV screens .
In case of any technical problems during the upload, please contact [email protected]
Thank you for your kind cooperation!
Congress Scientific Committee