Speaker presentation guidelines
PPT templates for speaker presentation
PPT templates for STUC speaker presentation
Guidelines to prepare and upload your presentation
For speakers: Before the congress
How to CREATE your PPT
The PPT templates are available on our website. The faculty members participating in any EUROSON 2023 session ought to use the templates provided on the website.
- Please use PPTX (MS PowerPoint) format 16:9. Keynote presentations are not allowed.
- Please make sure that your presentation is within the time limit. Planned time for each presentation can be seen in the program here. Time for scientific sessions is divided as 7 minutes for the presentation and 2 minutes for questions.
- Include any conflict of interest that must be disclosed in the second slide or leave the sentence “I do not have any conflict of interest to disclose” that is included in the template.
- Demonstration of all audio-visual materials will be unitary, using only organizer-provided equipment.
- All video files, integrated in PPTX presentations must be also submitted as separate files in .mp4 format.
- Do not include patient names on the slides. Patient anonymity should be protected at all times.
- Please avoid including commercial references.
A few useful tips and tricks to prepare your presentation:
- Screen size goes down — font size goes up;
- Spacing between text lines can enhance readability;
- The smaller the screen size you are designing for, the higher the contrast should be
on the key information on the slide;
- Vary your slide design to maintain audience focus;
- Reduce the visual noise;
- Create consistency in design; (Titles should be the same size and color; Main body text should be the same color; Photography style should be similar across all images etc.)
Guidelines for submitting the presentations:
- Please specify the file name as “surname_EUROSON2023”, e.g. Berzins_EUROSON2023.ppt;
- All presentations must be submitted until May 17th, 2023 (17:00 EET).
To see the complete session, please search with the session title on the EUROSON 2023 Programme page.
During the congress
Please arrive an hour before the start of your session (not presentation, but the overall session), in order to familiarize yourself with the audiovisual equipment and meet the session moderators.
Please report to the speakers’ desk located next to the registration desk to receive / scan your badge and any assistance you may need. You will be able to access the Speakers’ room, where you will be able to check your presentation.
You will have designated seating in the first row of your session’s room. For the presentation you can choose between headset or lectern microphone. Technician will put on a headset for you before the session. Each room will have a countdown timer for your convenience.
Headsets will be provided to all participants of panel discussions.
Please arrive 15-30 minutes before your session to familiarize yourself with the room, technical set-up and meet the speakers for your session.
In case of any technical problems during the upload, please contact [email protected]
Thank you for your kind cooperation!